You will be part of a state of the product visualisation pipeline catering to the rapidly growing CGineed for the retail markets worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work with Fortune 50companies. Your role would involve a wide range of responsibilities as described below.This role would also give you an opportunity to explore your leadership and self-management skillswith the help of Industry seasoned mentors having over 30+ years of experience.
Create photorealistic textures and maps for consumer products from image references forreal-time and photorealistic rendering.
1. Knowledge about PBR workflow and UV unwrapping.
2. Basic modeling and lighting knowledge required.
3. Proficient Technical Knowledge of 3DsMax / Maya LT /Blender.
4. Proficient Technical Knowledge of Photoshop/Substance Painter.
5. Knowledge Substance designer or v-ray is plus.
● Substance Painter
● Adobe Photoshop
● Substance Designer (Bonus)
Good To Have
1. Ability to motivate self
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. Highly committed and able to work as part of a team
4. Positive attitude towards learning and sharing, team-oriented
5. Extremely organized with an excellent attention to detail
6. Deadline oriented, able to work and communicate effectively in a fast paced environment
● Generous Compensation
● Stocked kitchen
● Medical Insurance
● Sodexo coupons
● Accident coverage